Frequently Asked Questions for Clients
No. These services can be offered to homeowner clients at all price points. The scope of work also has no arbitrary price limitations. It just needs to be within the expected equity value and make sense as a way to expedite the sale and enhance the selling price.
This is not available for (a) spec properties or developments, (b) properties that are currently in foreclosure, (c) properties owned by sellers currently in bankruptcy, (d) properties with insufficient equity.
- List your property with a Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty agent.
- They will submit the request and connect within 1 business day with a concierge who will discuss: (budget, time frame, scope and preferred vendors.
- A Designer will schedule a walkthrough with you and your agent to determine the best scope of work.
- The Designer will obtain bids from and create a proposal for you and your agent to review and approve.
- The program is designed to expedite your sale by doing cost effective home modifications and quality staging with no cash until the end of the listing term or other term specific to your property and scope of work.
The cost of the program varies according to the services provided. Other programs may tout free pricing while taking kickbacks or providing inflated base bids from contractors.
Our partner, Zoomcasa seeks to minimize the cost of the vendors and provide competitive bundled pricing in line with the market and based on availability of contractors. The total fee provided include the added program benefits –
- Providing the cash up-front for work – see payment coverage details
- Contract Administration
- Insured and Licensed Vendors
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Freeing your agent to focus on marketing your property
Typically, a Designer can visit your property within a week. The timeline for the proposals and completion are dependent on the local demand and complexity of the project. Staging is obviously quicker than putting on a new roof!